The KATA Annual Convention has become the travel and tourism’s premier event, where attendees interact with travel industry professionals that include; travel agents, airlines executives, travel technology partners, accommodation providers, financial institutions, Insurance providers among others.
The Kenya Association of Travel Agents (KATA) will hold the 2019 KATA Annual Convention from 27th to 29th September 2019 at Enashipai Resort & SPA in Naivasha.
Discussions at the convention will focus on how industry players are dealing with the new changes happening in the industry which include but are not limited to technological, economic and structural disruptions.
This year our theme is Travel in transition: Re-imagining Kenya’s Future Travel Industry.
Let us break it down to you in five simple reasons why you should join us this September, 27th -29th September, in Naivasha – Kenya;
- Gain Knowledge:We have put together a team of speakers both local and international who will be sharing on various issues/trends currently affecting the industry. They include senior airline executives, travel technology experts, travel agents’ association officials, IATA representatives and a motivational speaker.
- Engage with Captains of Industry:Network with top executives, influencers, and decision makers from companies across the travel and tourism industry professionals that include fellow travel agents, airlines executives, travel technology partners, financial institutions, insurance providers among others who are defining the future of travel.
- Elevate your mission: Think deeply about the travel industry’s responsibility to the world. Learn how your company can refine their strategy, unlock opportunities, and mitigate risks that lie ahead.
- Social Networking Events:This is an event like no other. Connect and strike business deals with delegates during social events such as the welcoming cocktail on 27th September, the morning run on 28th September, boat rides and excursions
- Have Some Fun:This year we are celebrating 40 years of our existence and this is reason enough to throw a party. After the serious convention discussions, we invite you to the gala dinner and the after party to unwind while we take you down the memory lane. Theme for the party is – taking it back to the 70’s. You do not want to be left out on this. (Click here for Dress code)