Nestled in the heart of The Beach and Jumeirah Beach Residence, Address Beach Resort is a perfect escape for families and individuals from near and far. With unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and the iconic Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye), Address Beach Resort is the Ultimate Beach Address.
In March 2021, this newly opened beach-front property has officially broken two Guinness World Records™ (GWR) titles for the ‘Highest outdoor infinity pool in a building in the world’ and the ‘Highest Occupiable Skybridge Floor in the world’.
Featuring two 77-storey towers connected with the record-breaking skybridge, this iconic destination resort features 217 guest rooms and suites. Presenting enticing dining concepts along with luxurious recreation facilities, Address Beach Resort offers guests direct access to the beach. The unique architectural design incorporates stylish and cultural elements as well as sustainable concepts. Every guest room is equipped with an iPad to monitor the daily newspaper and control the lighting and air conditioning functions.
Focusing on holistic wellness, the resort features state-of-the-art recreation facilities. The travellers can unwind at the signature The Spa at Address, a heaven situated on Level 75, or maintain their exercise routine at the 24/7 fitness centre fully equipped with a range of cutting-edge workout equipment.
Families can take advantage of the kid-friendly options throughout their stay. The Qix Club offers the littles ones a variety of creative craft sessions and educational games, under the thorough supervision of the childcare professionals.
Bringing together a leisurely refined experience, Address Beach Resort is a destination ‘where life happens’ and memories are created.
The hotel is comprised of the following features
- The award-winning building design featuring two 77-storey towers connected by sky bridge
- Located in Jumeirah Beach Residence walking distance from Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island and Dubai Eye
- Direct access to The Beach
- Incredible views of the Arabian Gulf, Bluewaters Island, Dubai Eye, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) and Dubai Marina
- Rooftop infinity pool located almost 294 above the sea level
- 2 open-air swimming pools, landscaped terraces and Kids Splash Pad
- 217 luxury rooms (from 45 sq.m) and suites (from 81 sq.m) – all of them feature a bathtub and a separate shower
- World-class dining venues including:
- ZETA Seventy Seven – sky-high venue adjacent to the record-breaking infinity pool, serving Asian fusion cuisine with panoramic rooftop views
- Li’Brasil – a perfect marriage between Lebanese & Brazilian cuisines with indoor and outdoor seating with spectacular views
- The Beach Grill – a laidback beachside venue serving tender grills
- The Restaurant – an award-winning restaurant concept by Address Hotels + Resorts
- The Lounge – warm and inviting lobby lounge serving carefully crafted light snacks and refreshment
- Signature The Spa at Address (the highest spa in Dubai located on 75th floor)
- Sauna & steam rooms, Rhassoul rooms, Vichy showers
- 24-hour gym (the highest gym in Dubai located on 75th floor)
- Sophisticated event facilities including Olive Terrace and Event Lawn by the beachside
- The Qix Club – a unique space for children
- Exclusive artworks and sculptures by world famous artist Mattar bin Lahej
- Events Lawn for private functions just off the beach
- Prime view of Ain Dubai ferris wheel – Largest in the world
- External Artworks/Sculptures by world famous artist Mattar bin Lahej artist (Polished Stainless Steel with tallest being 9m high and longest at 12m long).
- All F&B facilities have terraces facing the beach and the best views.